This PMI-ACP course covers agile methodologies, tools, and techniques and provides real-life scenarios throughout the course. It also includes the concepts of the newly added Agile Practice Guide, a reference resource for the PMI-ACP exam. This training program is aligned with the 2017 PMI® guidelines to help you pass your PMI-ACP exam.
- 38 hours of blended learning
- 2 industry case studies and 61 real-life examples
- 49 end-of-chapter quizzes and 5 simulation exams
- 26 self-paced learning PDUs and 28 instructor-led training PDUs
- Agile Principles and Mindset
- Adaptive Planning
- Working knowledge of Agile
- Multiiterative models
- Delivering highvelocity stories
- Agile principles
Watch Intro Video
President at 7 C’s Consulting and Agile Project and Program ManagerBryan Campbell is a highly respected Agile Coach and Project Manager with more than 25 years of experience managing projects, programs and PMOs around the world. He specializes in agile transformation for enterprise, scale PMOs.